Amazing 920 square feet apartment in a great location in Brickell, with beautiful and breathtaking views of the Bay & Miami Downtown skylight. Brand new condo in W Hotel is elegantly designed with exquisite decor and fully equipped to cater all needs.
Spectacular one bedroom apartment for rent in Miami, in the best location on Brickell Ave. Beatiful and breathtaking amazing views to the Bay & Miami Downtown skylight. The condo is brand new and it is elegantly designed and furnished with an exquisite decor and perfectly equipped with everything that you may need, and a bit more.
This cool apartment has been recently refurbished to the highest standards. Carefully selected designer furniture and amazing views of the city make this the perfect spot from where to explore Miami.
The living room features comfortable seating and dining area and also a smart curve 65'' LED TV. The large glazed windows provide access to the balcony and make this a light filled room from dawn to dusk. The open plan kitchen comes fully equipped with everything you might need for your stay, including a Nespresso coffee maker.
The bedroom features a King size bed with tempur-pedic mattress with massage and ergo system, and glass flooring. Also you will find a smart curve LED TV, and direct access to the balcony, benefitting from the same amazing city views of Biscayne Bay. The adjoining very well appointed ensuite bathroom is really generous in size and comes equipped with bathtub and double sink.
The apartment is located half a mile from the beach and within 10 minutes from Miami International Airport, South Beach, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and within walking distance to the city's best downtown areas.
Last but not least, you will benefit and have full access to the building's amazing amenities and features:
- Unique and exquisite ultra contemporary architectural design by Arquitectonica
- Impressive pool
- 15th & Vine Restaurant at W Miami Hotel
- Club Whisper ultra-lounge at W Miami Hotel
- 1000 feet of waterfront with shaded rest areas and a path for walking and jogging
- 10 acre enclave including 2 parks, book ended by Miami Circle Park and Brickell Park
- Two full service Bayside restaurants and a coffee bar with WiFi access
- 27000 sq feet Spa and Fitness Center.
* Four Guest passes to the Spa are included complimentary with your rental! More guests can use these 2 passes, unlimited for the duration of your stay!
- A dock in Biscayne Bay were the residents and visitors can moor their boats
- Wireless technology on the top terrace and common areas
- 24 Hours Concierge
- Juice Bar (complementary)
- Towels (complementary)
- Shampoo, body lotion, body soap, and shaving needs (complementary)
- Fitness free weights (complementary)
- State of the art cardio equipment with individual flat panel TV.(complementary)
- Yoga room (complementary)
- Treatment rooms
- Billiard Room
- Expansive Sundeck & Gardens
- His and Hers lounges and relaxation areas (complementary)
- Hot and cold Jacuzzi (complementary)
- Redwood sauna (complementary)
- Eucalyptus steam room.(complementary)
- Parking options:
1. Metered parking (6th St., 1 block away; Brickell Bay Dr., 3 blocks away).
2. Valet service provided at $30 overnight.
3. A couple of garages, a few blocks away, within walking distance. (Around $10 per night)
Meet & Greet
A great start to your vacation
Handpicked by our local team
Stay in Comfort
From fluffy pillows to crisp cotton sheets...
Book with Confidence
Reassurance and quality at every stage
Everybody was very professional from the moment we first made our enquiry. We couldn't believe just how simple the booking process was. They accomodated us in every way!
The Concierge staff were fantastic and they really made my trip a lot less stressful and a lot more fun. Keep up the good work.
We loved the property, we loved the location, the decor, the view, all the closet space.
My daughter and I had an amazing stay! Thank you!
Our stay was exceptional from start to finish, from check in to check out,
a big thank you to you guys for making our anniversary trip so special.
Anyone wanting to travel to Buenos Aires should contact StayUnico.
They looked after us so well and made our experience unforgettable.